n. Acronym for Auto Refresh Plus, a Chrome extension that refreshes webpages at user-set time intervals. mTurk usages include auto-accepting HITs, monitoring for new batches, and turning HIT threads into (almost) real-time feeds.
1. n. Acronym for Page Monitor, a Chrome extension that monitors web pages for changes while staying in the background, alerting users through fancy pop-up and/or audio notifications.
2. n., v. Acronym for “private message”.
1. n. TurkOpticon, a community of mTurk Workers who review mTurk Requesters.
2. n. TurkOpticon, an extension for Chrome and Firefox that adds functionality to the mTurk Worker interface by displaying Requester’s aggregate ratings and enabling Workers to report their experiences with Requesters.
3. n. An mTurk Requester’s TurkOpticon rating.